Due to state work being done on the Saranac Lake boat launch and the area used for the Runabout Rendezvous, there will be no event in 2018.
Join us next year on July 6, 2019!
- What: The Ninth Annual Runabout Rendezvous is an exhibition of wooden boats in Saranac Lake, NY. This is a non-judged event.
- When: First Saturday in July, from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
- Where: Lake Flower, Saranac Lake New York
- The Rendezvous is open to the viewing public and is FREE! We encourage anyone with an interest in wooden boats to attend.
- If you wish to exhibit your wooden boat at the Rendezvous, download and print registration form (to be shared annually), and pay a $30 registration fee.
The following hotels are located on or near Lake Flower:
- Hotel Saranac (518) 891-6900
- Gauthier’s Saranac Lake Inn (518) 891-1950 (has docks)
- Lake Flower Inn (518) 891-2130 (has docks)
- Lake Side Motel (518) 891-4333
- Adirondack Motel (518) 891-2116 (has docks)
- Amanda’s Village Motel (518) 891-0922
- Best Western Mountain Lake Inn (518) 891-1970
- Additional lodging information can be found at the Saranac Lake Chamber of Commerce site here
- We’ll update this page with more details about the Rendezvous, including launching, mooring/docking, and parking, as the day approaches.