Join us on July 6, 2019 for the Ninth Annual Runabout Rendezvous!
- What: The Ninth Annual Runabout Rendezvous is an exhibition of wooden boats in Saranac Lake, NY. This is a non-judged event.
- When: First Saturday in July, from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Where: Lake Flower, Saranac Lake New York
- The Rendezvous is open to the viewing public and is FREE! We encourage anyone with an interest in wooden boats to attend.
- If you wish to exhibit your wooden boat at the Rendezvous, download and print registration form (to be shared annually), and pay a $30 registration fee.
The following hotels are located on or near Lake Flower:
- Hotel Saranac (518) 891-6900
- Gauthier’s Saranac Lake Inn (518) 891-1950 (has docks)
- Amanda’s Village Motel (518) 891-0922
- Best Western Mountain Lake Inn (518) 891-1970
- Additional lodging information can be found at the Saranac Lake Chamber of Commerce site here
- We’ll update this page with more details about the Rendezvous, including launching, mooring/docking, and parking, as the day approaches.