Join us on Saturday, July 9, 2022 for the Eleventh Annual Runabout Rendezvous!
- What: The Runabout Rendezvous is an exhibition of wooden boats in Saranac Lake, NY. This is a non-judged event.
- When: Saturday, July 9, 2022 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Where: Riverside Park in Saranac Lake, New York
- The Rendezvous is open to the viewing public and is FREE! We encourage anyone with an interest in wooden boats to attend.
- If you wish to exhibit your wooden boat at the Runabout Rendezvous, download and print the registration form, and pay a $30 registration fee.
The following hotels are located on or near Lake Flower:
- Amanda’s Village Motel (518) 891-0922
- Best Western Mountain Lake Inn (518) 891-1970
- Gauthier’s Saranac Lake Inn (518) 891-1950 (has docks)
- Hotel Saranac (518) 891-6900
- Saranac Waterfront Lodge (518) 619-4000 (has docks)
- Additional lodging information can be found at the Saranac Lake Chamber of Commerce site here
- We’ll update this page with more details about the Runabout Rendezvous, including launching, mooring/docking, and parking, as the day approaches.